How to Check CBI Account Balance Enquiry & mini statement by Missed Call and SMS
Are you searching for Central Bank of India Missed Call Number for check your account Balance. In this Post, We are going to share with detailed information of CBI missed call balance number for get mini statement, customer care and more.
Central Bank of India is Government owned bank is one of the largest and oldest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is financial capital of India and the capital city of state of Maharashtra. The Central Bank of India has 5000 ATM’s, 4741 branches and four extension counters across 27 states in India and 3 union territories. At present, it has overseas office at Hong Kong, Nairobi and joint venture with Zambian government, Bank of Baroda and Bank of India. The Zambian government holds 40% stake and each of banks has 20%. Recently, it has opened representative office at the Nairobi in Kenya.
Simple to check the Central Bank of India bank balance:
There is plenty of the way to check bank account details within seconds. So the customer can follow the below method to collect all details. Even though you can find out list of the method to check the balance the client, have to go with the sms and miss call due to great comfort. Most of the other method need long process and need spend much to get all sorts to gather details of bank details.
Check Central Bank of India Account Balance via Mobile Banking :
With support of the short message service, the corresponding bank account details can able to collect by the respective user along. To utilize such the SMS service the first and foremost, the user must have mobile and it must be register with you account. Therefore you can make use this method to collect all sort banking balance detail on your mobile in the same day and it is complete free to make use so you need to not want to spend money to access such service.
Central Bank Of India (CBI) Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call
To check the balance of the Central Bank Of India saving account, it is very simple by following the miss call method from anywhere and anytime.
The enquiry number will be different from each other so the customer has to go with respective bank number and give miss call to obtain the better service for the customer. For balance enquiry of the CBI,
Central Bank Of India Account Balance Enquiry – Toll Free Number
- Give Missed call to 95552 44442 for Balance Enquiry
- Give Missed call to 95551 44441 for Mini Statement
which is open at 24 hours.Thus, client can get the balance details in very short time. Once you make to this number along with the support of the register mobile, you just one to two ring, the call will be discounted automatically. Finally, you can get all sort of balance detail the mobile.
Major thing consider and known about missed call banking facility in CBI:
- If you’ve account in Central Bank of India, To make use such the free support service from your mobile, the first thing is to register with your acting mobile number.
- Those you register already with this Central Bank Of India , they can make mobile call and get balance enquiry.
- If you are getting any balance detail from the Central Bank Of India after making the call, you get sms that your number is not register with this bank.
- This service applicable for the domestic mobile number alone so you have to make use and get mini statement without reaching the bank and need not standing in the queue and much more.
- Therefore, the customers has to go with this method to check the balance. This service is more comfortable and easy to make mobile call direct for the mobile so it will be comfort to update the balance details with no risk on it.