Download SBI Mobile Banking App
State bank of India offers more benefits to the user. The SBI mobile banking is the most one which is used for mobile banking services. Most of the people are now using the mobile banking to transfer their funds or amount to another account with simple steps. The person can activate the mobile banking with their smartphone. Mobile banking is used to offer financial based service via the mobile device is tablet, smartphone, laptops and more. The main aim of the mobile banking is used to process a transaction, payments, deposits, balance enquiries and more from your mobile device. The SBI bank provides the mobile banking service to the cardholder that enables the customer to make the transaction with anytime, anywhere banking. This service offered by the SBI bank is used through wireless application protocol, USSD or SMS.
Ways to download mobile banking application:
The mobile banking application exists for all Smartphone for make transactions. The candidates can use the generic version of the application for java phones. For mobile banking, you have to fill the application form to active the mobile banking in your mobile device.
Steps to download SBI Mobile Banking for Android/iPhone:
Downloading the app in your mobile is the simpler and easier to install on your mobile phone. In online they provide guide, if you are new to install mobile banking app then follow the below instructions,
- For downloading mobile banking you must have a net banking with your SBI savings account.
- If you do not have the net banking account, you have to create net banking account.
- Download the state bank anywhere android app on your google play store or Apple Store and then open it.
- After downloading the app successfully and then you need to activate it from your mobile.
- For activation process click on register, there are three options are available.
->Existing anywhere/ INB user
->Existing freedom user
- You have to login with your online SBI or mobile banking account.
- If you have SBI net banking account already then click on existing anywhere /INB user.
- Then login with the online banking username and password, if you have the net banking account in SBI.
- You should click on to the existing freedom user if you have a mobile banking account in your SBI savings account.
How to register for SBI Mobile banking
- With the help of your mobile banking user ID and MPIN, you can activate the mobile banking account from your mobile.
- In order to get User ID and default PIN, You need to send an SMS from registered mobile number
- After sending the SMS, you will get SMS then submit for further process.
- If you are not receiving SMS on your mobile, You can try SBI Mobile Banking Registration Online/ Offline Method.