Activate IOB Internet Banking : Are you a IOB Account Holder? If you still do not have Indian Overseas Bank Internet Banking then don’t worry. In this post, We are sharing the very important and Interesting topic on How to register IOB net banking. To know more details. read the below guide.
IOB provides all banking services online to its internet for twenty-four hours on all three hundred and sixty-five days from anywhere. You will get balance enquiry, last few transactions, account statement, pay taxes, transfer fund and so on under online services. You have to register and obtain user ID and password before using internet banking.
Steps to Activate IOB Net Banking Online [iobnet.co.in]
Follow the 10 simple steps of IOB Net Banking registration and activation process
- Visit the official website iobnet.co.in and click the option “Register“
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- You need to to fill all field which appropriate information
- Click on submit button for the registration
- Take a print out of the application after submitting the application form then submit it to the IOB branch where you opened your account.
- Remember that note down your login ID and password for your future use.
- You will be successfully activated IOB net banking on the receipt of the application.
- Now visit iobnet.co.in and click individual login button
- Enter your ID and password to login
- Now you will get the options to perform all kinds of operations after activating the IOB net banking.
Download Net Banking Application Form
You can download IOB Internet Banking Application form here. Customers need to fill the required information and submit your IOB branch.
Features of net banking
- Standing instruction – The facility has been provided to customers to facilitate the periodic payments
- OTP facility – Enhance the security of your account
- Alerts – SMS and email alerts are sent to the consumers on their registered mobile number.
How to Use IOB Net Banking?
After completed online registration, Now you can use IOB Internet banking, It is very simple.
- In-order to use first need to Login to your account.
- Click on the “Funds Transfer” Option on the left side.
- After this select IOB account / other bank account.
- You need to Choose the option available credit account and debit account from your account.
- Enter the amount you have to transfer and narration for debit and credit entries and Click on proceed button.
- You can also schedule the transaction at a later date as well.
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile.
- Finally click on Submit button to transfer fund.