Income Tax Refund Status: It is very crucial to note that the income tax refund is a useful refund that is issued by taxpayers by the Income Tax authorities while the liability of their tax is below the real taxes they paid.
Who is qualified for the Tax Refund facility?
- There are many situations where an individual becomes eligible for this tax refund option.
- You have paid a huge amount of tax as the self-assessment option, but you are accountable to pay minimal tax via a regular appraisal.
- If the TDS removed by the employer or bank of the taxpayers is greater than the tax liability of latter via the regular appraisal
- If the similar income source of any taxpayer has taxed in any foreign nation as well as in India also
- If you had not concluded some spending that offered tax benefits to you
Important facts to learn while checking the refund status
The Income Tax department nominates SBI (State of India) as a refund manager platform for every transaction. It is vital to note that the SBI platform forwards every online transfer or refund cheque.
- ECS/NECS/RTGS transfer is possible only if your ten digit account number is offered correctly with the bank’s IFSC code.
- The status online is properly updated for seeing only after the time duration of ten days after your accessing officer makes the refund facility either by dispatching a cheque or online.
Procedures to Check the Tax Refund Status:
When you fill the income tax returns, you can know about the ways to entitle to this tax refund. If you find any difficult while checking these useful details, you can read these following guidelines properly. The useful guide helps you to check the status of your income tax refund without facing any complexities.
Check Income Tax Refund Status Online
Check your refund status through online 10 days of time duration after this is dispatched by the Income Tax department. Here are guidelines to check the status of your tax refund online as follow:
- First visit the online website, i.e. https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/refundstatuslogin.html
- Now enter the PAN
- After that, you can choose the assessment year. The assessment year is a period that actually follows a financial year in that you earned the income which is due for the taxation.
- Then, click on the “Submit” option as well as view status
- You can read through the useful instructions before submitting the page.
- The refund option can credited automatically to the back account of tax payer via cheque or RTGS. For these, you can ensure that the details furnished are absolutely right. It includes several details, including Bank account / Bank branch’s MICR code / Communication address details
You can wait for the intimation mail from the Income Tax department
Once your file the returns as well as get it completely e-verified, then your overall returns are properly reviewed by this Income Tax department. Within few months, you will get the intimation order in the form of an email which will consists of details regarding the tax payable amount, income and deductions as filed preciously by you exactly in IncoSo after casing the tax returns of your income. There are several ways available to check out your eligibility to the income tax returns, but the best one make the task much simpler. The IIT or Tax Returns form is specially designed resource that helps you to get the refund without facing any difficulties.
You can email or call to obtain the refund status
- You can call by using 1800 425 9760 for enquiring regarding the refund status
- Write at the firstname.lastname@example.org for getting the status of your ITR on the email-id.
If for any reason the taxpayer has not get a refund and require requesting for the re-issue, use these following steps.
- Visit the https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- You can log in properly to your personal account by entering your username as well as password
- Click on the “Go to My Account” option as well as click on the “Refund Reissue Request” option
- Enter some following details, including PAN / Assessment Year / Reference number of CPC communication / Sequence number of refund
- Click on the ‘Validate’ option
- Now choose the refund mode such as cheque or ECS
- You can correctly update the accurate details of your bank by furnishing account number of your bank, account type, MICR code as well as IFSC Code
- Along with this, you can choose the exact address to that the cheque or other resource is sent, when it is your PAN address or address entered in ITF form or a different address.
- Finally Click on the click on the ‘Submit’ option
These are the simplest procedures that help you to check the status of your tax refund without facing any difficulties.