The State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest bank with more than 24000 branches in 37 countries. It is a public sector bank offering full suite of financial products and services including retail banking, insurance, mortgage loans, asset management, credit cards etc. With the recent changes in management, it has focused on Customer services and it strives to project an image of Customer friendly bank. So they offer many facilities to customers in order to address their grievances. The official website of SBI can be reached by simply clicking on the link provided .
How to Submit Online SBI Complaint @ cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS
SBI has recently opened up an online portal or Webpage so that you can file your complaints online. You can select the whole range of services that SBI offers and raise a complaints with regards to them. The online complaint can be raised by clicking the link provided which will redirect you to their Webpage for online complaints.
- Go to Official website: https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/
- On this Webpage, you are required to enter Details like your account number, mobile number, email id, Category of complaint, product and services, Brief summary of complaint and the Captcha code.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
When you click on the Submit button your complaint will be officially registered and you will be displayed your Complaint Ticket Number. It is important to save this number as you are required to produce it during the tracking of your complaint status.
SMS Unhappy – State Bank Of India Customer Care SMS Number
If you’re SBI Customer and not happy with the SBI services. Just Send SMS “Unhappy” to below number and SBI executives will call back to you and they will get details regarding your complaint.
- SMS “UNHAPPY” to 8008202020
DOWNNLOAD SBI CUSTOMER FEEDBACK/COMPLAINT FORM
This another method to fill complaints the services offered by SBI Bank. you can download the application form and drop it at the nearest your branch .
Track SBI Complaint Status Online at Official website cms.onlinesbi.com
- In order to track your complaint status you will need to visit SBI Complaint Status Webpage by clicking on the link provided https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp.
- The form on this Webpage has only two fields. Enter your Complaint Ticket Number
- Enter the Captcha code displayed on their respective textboxes.
- Captcha code is used to verify that its the actual customer checking this status and not a hacking software to steal data.
- Once you click on Submit button you will be displayed the latest status of you registered complaint.
This is very easy and convenient process to lodge a complaint with SBI and also check the status for the same. One can ensure that you get proper banking services by this facility.