Check Allahabad Bank Account Balance Enquiry Via SMS and Missed Call
The Allahabad bank is most familiar and leading bank in the country of India. And this bank was found in the year of 24th Aril 1865 through the group of Europeans at the city of Allahabad in India.
At that occasion structured industry, banking and trade started taking shape in India. It is the oldest nationalized bank with the rich knowledge in extending different banking solutions to its valued clients since 1865.
Their consistent track record of growth with the profit offers the self-assurance of a meeting of all the banking necessities.
Allahabad Bank is well-extending bank in the country of India and lately opened first worldwide Branch at the very famous country of Hong Kong.
Bank has also planned with correspondents at a range of significant out of the country locations that will make certain extending to it’s all NRI customers rich banking experience.
How to check Allahabad bank account balance via the SMS or missed call?
The Allahabad bank is found the way to check the balance and mini statement through the missed call and or SMS. It is the best and easy way to the people who are having the account in the Allahabad bank.
In previous days the people can check their account balance at bank and ATMs but now people have lots and lots of works to do so they provide the best offer like the technology to you to get obtain the information about your account balance.
In this way, you don’t need to stand in the queue at the bank or ATMs for the reason that you can access your details at your home or anywhere through the missed call or SMS.
Allahabad Bank Mobile Number Registration Process:
If you’re mobile haven’t registered missed call banking.. You can enable your account number for this facility, have to send an sms to 9223150150 in the format REG space ACCOUNT_NUMBER. (eg: REG 50000111111) from your Registered Mobile Number
Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call Number
Allahabad bank provides missed call number service to the consumers. You need to dial missed call service number from the registered mobile number.
Allahabad Bank Missed Call Toll Free Number: 09224150150
Once you give a missed call to the Allahabad bank toll-free number and then after the few rings the call will be automatically disconnected. After that, you will receive an SMS from the bank with your bank account balance details and mini statement of your account details.
Benefits of Missed Call Alert
- Apart from the ATM and internet banking. You could check your Allahabad bank account balance in the simple way that is sending an SMS or give a missed call to the Allahabad bank with the use of bank toll-free number.
- It is very safe and secure way to know your account balance and it also worked for weekends. The most important only thing is, which you should register your mobile number for mobile banking or SMS alert.
- This is an easy and simple way to get immediate balance enquiry of your account balance through the computerized way of missed call or SMS.
- With toll-free Allahabad dial, you may now contain an immediate right of entry to the significant information like balance and mini statement through just give a missed call to a toll-free number of axis banks.
- If you don’t know the toll a free number of Allahabad banks just visit the official website of Allahabad bank and then get the toll free and give a missed call to check your mini statement and balance checking process within a minute.
- Dial the toll-free number of Allahabad bank to give a missed call that is 09224150150. This Allahabad toll-free number is only for the missed call and mini statement.
- You can access very reliable and trusted services from the Allahabad bank, which will be available to you without any additional charges.
- If your mobile number is not registered with your Allahabad bank account and then directly contact to your Allahabad bank branch with your account number.
Allahabad Bank SMS Banking
You have to send your required services SMS Message to 9223150150
|1||BALAVL||Balance Inquiry||BALAVL <A/c no>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 5 Transactions||LATRAN <A/c no>|
|3||CHQSTS||Cheque Status Inquiry||CHQSTS <Chq no>|
|4||CHQREQ||Request for Cheque Book||CHQREQ <No. of Leaves> <A/c no>|
|5||STPPAY||Stop Payment on a Single Cheque||STPPAY <Chq no> MPIN|
|6||STPREV||Revoke Stopped Cheque||STPREV <Chq no> MPIN|
|7||DDISSU||Request for DD Issue||DDISSU <Name> <Payable at> <Amount> MPIN|
|8||STMACC||Request for Account Statement||STMACC <Start date> <End date> <A/c no>|
|9||CHGPIN||Change MPIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
|10||HELP||Help on usage||HELP <Code>|
After all above-mentioned process is available to you to get the information about your account balance details. And then you no need to spend more time to obtain your balance details for the reason is that it does not take much more time to send the response SMS with the perfect balance details with five months credit details. It is the very simple easy way as well as very safe and secure.