Check AB Account balance enquiry via SMS or Missed Call
The Andhra bank is providing the missed call balance enquiry to their customers.
Many customers are getting tired to check their account balance in the bank or ATMs for the reason that the bank and ATMs take much time and also you have the stand in the long queue.
Missed call is the uniquely Indian innovation has established the new authenticity of sorts at Andhra bank. Given how a large number of Indians like to give missed calls so as to indicate to the party at the other end to call back, the bank has devised an easy and simple system which exploits the trait in an exclusive manner.
The municipal division lender has launched a service that permits its consumers to discover out their savings account balance by giving the “missed call” to a bank.
Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry
How to Check Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry on Missed Call
With toll-free axis dial, you may now contain an immediate right of entry to the significant information like balance and mini statement through just give a missed call to a toll-free number of axis bank.
If you need to check your account balance details just dial the Andhra bank toll free number and give the missed call to them in the number of Andhra bank.
Andhra Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
- Give a missed call to 09223011300
Advantages of Missed Call Services
- There are the number of advantages are available to check your balance via the toll-free number of Andhra bank.
- And the very reliable and trusted services will be available to you without any additional charges
- You can access the right of entry to check your balance and mini statement services via the free Andhra dial.
- The tool-free dial is used to check your balance inquiry
- Mini statement and much more
- You would get the information of your balance and mini statement via the missed call or SMS.
- You just give a missed call to the Andhra bank number that 09223011300. After the few rings of your call will be automatically disconnected and after a couple of seconds, you will get response SMS from the bank with the complete details of your bank account balance details.
- You have to give a missed call to your registered mobile phone number. If you did not register your mobile number and then you should directly contact to your Andhra bank branch to register your mobile number for access the missed call via balance checking.
- It has the similar process to the mini statement so you could use the same number for both the balance checking and mini statement.
- It is very simple and easy to way to access your account details through your phone so don’t get puzzled to check your balance via the missed call or SMS.
- They made it is very safe and secure so no one can track your account number and also your personal details.
After all above-mentioned process is available to you to get the information about your account balance details. And then you no need to spend more time to obtain your balance details for the reason is that it does not take much more time to send the response SMS with the perfect balance details with five months credit details.
It is the very simple easy way as well as very safe and secure. Keep happy to get the new and advanced features of Andhra bank at your front of a door. It does not provide any risky term to you.