In Depth Guide 2018: Apply and Track Citibank Credit Card Status
The Citibank is the consumer division of the financial service multinational Citigroup. The Citibank is the Indian private sector bank and it is a subsidiary of Citigroup. It is the largest foreign direct investor in financial service in India. Citibank is more than just banking and it is your relationship with Citibank. The Citibank respects your relationship and commits to meet all your banking needs under one roof. This bank operates forty-four full-service Citibank branches in thirty-one cities with more than seven-hundred ATM’s across the country. It offers a wide range of financial products and services for all kinds of the customers as well as institutions.
The product and services of this bank include consumer, corporate, credit banking, investment banking, etc. Citi’s franchise includes businesses in India such as private banking, alternative investments, equity brokerage etc. This bank receives the best consumer internet bank in India for four times in a row. Citibank introduces much new and value added products/services for the customers.
It includes the facility of doing the banking over the phone or fax. Moreover, it also gives you a no bounce guarantee on your checks that allows you access the cash or information for 24X7. It also meets your need for information by providing a summary and details of all your accounts as one consolidated monthly statement of your account.
How to Apply Citibank Credit Card Online
Follow the simple steps to apply credit card online
- Visit the Official Website. Link
- Enter your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the required Details.
- Submit Citibank Credit Card Online Application Form.
- After submission the form you will get a SMS of “Credit Card Application Reference Number“
- Please Note down 11 Digit Application Reference Number to track Citibank credit card application status.
How to Track Status of Citibank Credit Card Application Online
- Go to Citibank CREDIT CARD Application Status Page. Link
- Enter 13 Digit of “Application Reference Number” and “Registered Mobile Number“ (Which you have received by SMS)
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, your Citibank credit card application status appears on the screen.
Credit Card Status Via SMS, Phone Number
Know the status :
You can also check the status of your credit card application status via SMS
- Just SMS CCSTAT <11 digit application reference number> to 52484 from the mobile number Which you had given in your application.
Citibank credit card status customer care number
- Another method to Call Citibank Credit Card Toll Free Number: 1860 210 2484 or +91 22 4955 2484
That’s all Friends, I am sure this how to guide on “Citibank Credit Card Status”. helped to understand everything about it. If you liked this information, Please do share it with your friends.