Axis Bank Credit Card Payment – In this post, We are shared important information for who are searching for How to Make Axis Bank Credit Card Payment.
Axis Credit Card Online Payment
Now lots of people have liked to pay online payment method because it saves lots of time. Some people have liked to think this is not secure, but bank sites are high end secure features to be applied so the user’s data don’t be theft to third parties. Like that now Axis bank also provides lots of methods to pay the credit card bills through online as well as offline. While coming at online modes of payment use internet banking option, SMS mode, mobile application, other banks of online banking system, through ECS, and transfer money using a Visa card. For offline methods make it cash, Cheque and produce through ATM machines.
Now see online payment methods to pay Axis bank credit card bill:
Make Axis Credit Card Bill Payment through NetBanking
Axis bank provides online banking to all their customers, with the help of username and password you can logon at axis bank site.
a) Axis Bank Internet Banking Payment Method
If you’re Axis Credit Card Customer, You can Pay your Credit Card bills online through Axis Bank Internet Banking from your Axis Bank Savings account.
- Go to https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/internet-banking
- Click on Credit Card>Balance and payments
- Select the Credit Card number
- Select the Account to be debited
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Click “Submit” Button
- Now Payment is Completed
b) Multiple Axis bank Credit Card Payment
If you want to pay multiple Axis Bank Credit Card bills through Internet Banking with below simple ways. To make payment of your credit card first register your card on your login page. Following these steps to make registering your credit card:
- After logging on your online banking page, you find accounts option through pay bills. In that you must choose add new bills option for registering your credit card. Under this option to enter credit card details.
- After entering the correct details, click the fetch button for verifying card name and number. When submit those details you get net secure number through SMS. By entering the number to add successfully your credit card registration process.
- And then to make paying your credit card bill. After registering it is very simple to pay bills.
- Just log on to bank site and go to accounts option here you find pay bill tab in that choose the direct payment option and give registered biller and then click pay now button for finishing the transaction.
- Here they ask options for payment to be one or repetitive times.
- One time payment option needs to enter your payment option for that select check box of hot payment. Once you are done this your money to be debited directly from your credit card account in real time.
- At repetitive payment needs to fix the frequency of payment. So you make the schedule for continuous payment so it automatically debited at that particular time by mentioning number of times on the required fields.
How to Do Bill Payment Through a mobile banking application:
Now axis bank introduced the mobile application in the name of Axis Mobile for their customers who are using smart phones under Android, iPhone, windows categories. By visiting the stores that are adding the bill payment. Using this app you can transfer your fund, adding payees, view your summary of your account and many more facilities to be provided. This is developed under full secured features.
- Simply download the app from play store from your registered mobile number.
- After that logon with your account number, go for accounts, choose credit card number and then pay fast bill option.
- Enter the amount to pay the bill and then to confirm it. By entering your mobile pin the process to be done and then you can get the confirmation message also.
Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill though SMS:
This is one of the simplest ways to pay the bill for your Axis bank credit cards. For that you just need a mobile phone. Here you type CCP with last six numbers of your Axis bank account number and continued to enter payment amount and then to finish it last four numbers of credit card number.
Here find the example: your account number ended with 111100 and bill amount is 5000 and your last four numbers of credit card is 1111. Then type CCP 111100 5000 1111. And then send this message to 5676782. Once it is delivered your money to be debited this is happening in real time.
- Also Read: SBI Credit Card Payment
Axis Bank Credit Card Payment from Other Bank (NEFT)
Users also pay the axis bank credit card bills with the help of other bank online account also. For making payment just need to enter the card number full 16 digit and your card bill amount which is provided by axis bank in securing bill desk. And then select the bank you have accounted for online banking for paying the bill. It happens securely to interface your other bank account through online. Just enter your username and password of another bank account to make the payment.
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
Use NEFT facility from online banking, as you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any other bank account.
As you need to do the below steps make credit card payment from other bank.
- First, Login to the Internet Banking facility of your desired bank account
- Select its National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) option.
- Enter the correct information for transferring funds to make your Credit Card bill payment using NEFT facility:
You should enter the following information
Beneficiary Name: Name as on Credit Card
Beneficiary Bank Name: Axis Bank
Beneficiary Branch Name: Mumbai
Beneficiary Account Number: Your 16 digit Credit Card number
IFSC Code: UTIB0000400
Through visa money transfer option:
From this option use your net banking option or visa debit card to make the payment of axis bank credit card. Even you can make payment through Visa money transfer, which is also related to your net banking and visa debit card format of payment option.
Around the above methods of online payment you can save lots of time.
Axis Bank Offline Payment Options
Follow the simple steps to make your Axis bank credit card payment through offline.
- You could make payment by cash at any of the standard chartered branches.
- All you need is filling the slip and give it over to the teller together with the payable amount.
- The teller would make the payment and in turn, hand you a paid receipt.
- You could drop a demand draft or cheque made in the favor of Axis bank credit card number followed by your 16 digits card number
- Drop down this cheque in any of the drop boxes offered by Axis bank. Cheque nearly takes a minimum of three days to clear.
Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through ATM
- This is another method of paying your Credit Card bills using Axis Bank ATM/Debit card
- Just Visit at any Axis Bank ATM
- You need to Insert your Axis Bank ATM/Debit card
- Select Other Services Option
- then, Select Bill Payment option within other services
- Enter your Credit Card number twice
- Once your card has been validated with bank records, Now you will see the Total Amount Due and Minimum Amount Due on the ATM screen
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- After that, a/c linked to the ATM Card will get debited & the equivalent amount will be credited into the Customer’s Credit card a/c