Axis Bank Customer Care Service Numbers – 24/7 Customer Care Helpline Number
The customer care in axis bank is available roughly the clock through phone, email, and post. The bank provides various banking options for their customers and the main of those are business banking, personal banking, NRI banking, Agri and rural banking. It also offers some products and services in the banking choices then it also gives the features of paying bills, shopping, money transfer, and pension expenditure for their customers. The axis bank customer care number for a loan is 1800 233 5577 and by this number, you can call them to know the details about the loans.
The bank has provided a brief customer care support for their customers. It has provided a 24/7 customer care support through toll-free numbers, customer care number, email support and much more. The services include in axis bank are accounts, deposits, loans, cards, capital markets, and credit. You can also use different channels to reach to the bank to get the information products and services apart from phone and email so you have submitted the grievance to the bank. Axis bank will cater to the banking necessities of every individual by offering a host of products and services.
- Accounts and deposits – The bank offer a variety of accounts and deposit accounts in the basic requirement of every individual and corporate office.
- Savings account – This helps an individual to store away one’s surplus cash and also earn some interest on it.
- Current account – It is also known as demand deposit accounts which are required by the businessmen and professionals who have regular transactions with the bank.
- Salary account – This type of account is generally provided to corporate houses to make sure smooth transfer of salaries to the respective corporate employees.
- Deposits – It is provided with a suitable platform for individuals who like to store their surplus cash for a specific period and can earn a higher rate of interest on the same.
- Safe deposit locker – It is available in different sizes depending upon the need of the individual to store their valuables safely so they available at a minimal rate payable in advance.
Axis Bank Toll-Free Helpline Contact Number
24 Hour Phone Banking Service numbers of Axis Bank
|Customer Care Number (Toll Free)||1-800-103-5577||Within India|
|Customer Care Number – 2 (Toll Free)||1-800-209-5577||Within India|
|Customer Care Number – 3 (Toll Free)||1-800-233-5577||Within India|
|Customer Care Number – 4 (Toll Free)||+91 22 27648000||Outside India|
Call on the below numbers to get your account balance or get a mini statement.
- 1800 419 5959 – for account balance enquiry
- 1800 419 6969 – for mini statement
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number – 24×7 Toll Free
Axis bank credit card section provides a number of mediums for customers to address their grievances and there is a four tire system of addressing grievances. Axis bank provides toll-free axis dial for customers to have instant access to their credit card information. The bank provides various numbers to call them to ask about the information on balance enquiry, mini statement. The credit card contact number for Axis bank is 18002095577 or 18001035577. The bank has a variety of credit cards that provides special benefits on dining out, shopping and on the usage of cards at specific places which the bank has tie-ups with. The card also provides reward points redeemable at the customer by their eligibility.
- Also Read: SBI Customer Care Numbers
AXIS BANK REGION – WISE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS:
|Region||Customer Care Numbers|
Axis Bank Online complain form
- click Axis Bank
Debit card blocking phone number:
- +91 22 67987700.
Axis Bank Customer Care Email ID:
Axis Bank Limited, ‘Axis House’, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Axis Bank Limited, Trishul, Third Floor,
Opp. Samartheshwar Temple,
Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad – 380 006
Axis Bank Social Profiles
Here is the Axis Bank official social media pages to know about the latest news and More.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/axisbank/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/axis-bank
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/axisbank
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/axisbank