Check Axis Bank Account Balance on Mobile – Toll Free Numbers
The axis bank is primary private financial institute in the country of India. It offers very reliable and trusted services to their clients and the axis bank of India had got lots and lots of awards by the various departments in international level such as, the bank was honored best bond house in India at the finance Asia, Best Debt House – India award at Euro money, Best Domestic Debt House award at the Asia Money, Business World, Fastest Growing Large Bank, ET Intelligence Group–Best Bank 2009, NDTV Profit Business Leadership Awards, Best bank Private Sector, Forbes Fab 50–The Best of Asia Pacific’s Biggest Listed Company, Best New Private Sector bank, Rank 1 Talisman, Customer Appreciation Award, India’s Fastest Growing Bank, Best Bank Awards–Business Today, FE Best Banks Award and much more.
Services offered by the axis bank
The axis bank of India provides lots and lots of services to their clients with the very simple and easy ways such as personal banking, NRI banking, corporate banking, VBV online purchase using the credit card, Priority banking and VBV and MSC online purchase using the debit card. These are the services are very useful to the clients when they shop their needed products using the credit or debit cards.
How to Check Axis Bank Account Balance from Mobile?
Nowadays everyone is busy in their life so they don’t have enough time to go to the bank and check their balance so the axis bank of India provide the excellent way to check your balance details via the SMS and missed the call. It is sufficient to you and this technology is very safe and secure. Few of the people getting puzzled to check their balance through the SMS and missed call for the reason is lots and lots of hackers are lives in the world. But they provide the best part of services to you. The process of balance checking is
- With toll-free axis dial, you may now contain an immediate right of entry to the significant information like balance and mini statement through just give a missed call to a toll-free number of axis banks.
- If you don’t know the toll a free number of axis banks just visit the official website of axis bank and then get the toll free and give a missed call to check your mini statement and balance checking process within a minute.
- Toll-free axis dial should offer nontransactional services in an easy, fast and secure manner to your registered Indian mobile number. If you can’t able to give a missed call just send the SMS to them after a couple of minutes you will receive response SMS from the axis bank.
- There are the number of advantages are available to check your balance via the toll-free number of axis bank.
- And the very reliable and trusted services will be available to you without any additional charges.
- Service works independently of Mobile Handset and Network without the Internet
- Services are free vis-a-vis the service wherein you send SMS request to the toll- free number of 5676782 for check your balance or mini statement.
- You can access the right of entry to check your balance and mini statement services via the free axis dial.
- The toll-free dial is used to check your balance inquiry
- Mini statement and much more
- You would get the information of your balance and mini statement via the missed call or SMS.
- Dial 1800 419 5959 to obtain your account balance
- Dial 1800 419 6969 to obtain the mini statement of credit balance or saving balance enquiry.
- It also provide the services to the Hindi speaking clients
Axis Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number Quick Check
Axis Mobile Banking Services
You can access Toll Free Axis Dial Services for balance check:
- For Balance Enquiry – 1800 419 5959
- For Mini Statement – 1800 419 6969
Axis Bank Balance Check on Mobile
You can access Banking services in Hindi.
- To access the axis bank services in the language of Hindi and then just dial the toll-free number of 1800 419 5858 to obtain your account balance in the language of Hindi.
- Dial 1800 419 6868 to obtain your mini statement in the language of Hindi.
Axis Bank Account Balance by SMS
- Just type BAL [account number] and SMS to +919717000002 or 5676782
You can also activate Axis bank Netbanking for balance check. After these processes, you will get the information about your balance inquiry and mini statement. It is the way of technology to get your balance information via the phone call or SMS. So keep enjoying to living life with the axis bank of India technology. You no need to spend your time energy for visiting the ATMs and your axis bank branch to get the information about the balance inquiry. Use this way like missed call and SMS and get the mini statement and balance inquiry of your money within a seconds without any charges. And it is risk-free services to you.