There are two ways to link Aadhaar card with Axis bank account such as online, offline. In this post, we will learn the methods.
Axis Bank is one of the leading banks in India and having an enormous number of clients across the country. The Axis bank is also counted as a largest Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) network too.
All you know that the Aadhar card is very essential for the people to carry out the direct bank account transfer to any other bank account in India. Each Government advantage such as mnerga cash transfer, salaries, scholarship money, and pensions will be deposited at directly into your bank account which is connected to the Aadhar card. You can link Aadhaar card to Axis bank account in online, offline or by sending SMS in the specific format to the particular number provided by the Axis bank.
Benefits for Linking Aadhaar Number to the Axis Bank:
To get the government benefits, such as relief for the LPG gas connection, you will need to get these three things.
- Have single monetary address for the government subsidies
- Receive direct credit for LPG subsidy from the Government of India into your bank account
- Receive direct credit by other Government subsidies like mnerga cash transfer, salaries, scholarship money, and pensions.
If you don’t have the Aadhaar card, then apply for the Aadhar card in your bank as soon as possible. To learn about more information about Aadhar card of Axis Bank you can click here: How to apply for the Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar is the twelve digit UIDN (Unique Identification Number) which the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India is providing for each Indian Residents those who are enrolling for same. The Axis Bank has launched up the facilities to link the Aadhar card number with your bank accounts. There are four ways to link your Aadhar card to your Axis Bank account. You can use these four options for seeding process.
Different Methods to Link Aadhaar With Axis Bank Account
- Online Method to link AADHAAR card with Axis bank account
- Visit Nearest Bank to link Aadhaar card to Axis account
- Using ATM to connect your Aadhaar with Axis account
- Link AADHAAR card to Axis Bank account by SMS
Tips to Link Aadhar Card to Axis Bank Account in Online Mode
The Axis bank is conscious of the importance of this online procedure and therefore the bank has offered easy and simple steps to do this process in the online method are as follows.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Axis Bank i.e. www.axisbank.com
- After clicking the website, you will find all details about completing process of the bank
- If you are utilizing the facility of internet banking of the Axis bank, click on official register Aadhaar card page.
- After clicking that, pop window will be opened with the heading Welcome to the Axis Bank Aadhar Card Registration
- Now, you have to enter your bank account number and customer ID.
- After entering all these details, you must have to click the submit button.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number.
- In this simplest way, you can easily link your Aadhar card to axis bank account in online.
If you don’t have internet banking in axis bank account, check the below given link
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card to Axis Bank Account in Offline Mode:
- First of all, you have to go and visit your nearest axis bank
- Fill the application form with correct detail that is asked by the bank such as your account number, branch name, and address, UID number/Aadhaar etc.
- Hand over your application form along with photography of your Aadhar card to the bank issuer.
- Axis Bank agent will ask for an original Aadhar card
- Then, the bank will verify all your details and after your application form will be processed
- Once your application form verification is completed by the bank, then you will notify through confirmation SMS or email.
How to Link Aadhar Card to Axis Bank Account by using ATM
This is another method of Aadhaar card seeding to the bank account by using ATM. To link Aadhaar card to Axis bank account by using the ATM, go and visit the Axis bank branch nearby ATM. After slapping your Axis Bank ATM card and entering a PIN, look for Aadhaar card seeding or Link your Aadhaar number or link Aadhaar card to the bank account, or Aadhaar registration, or Update your Aadhaar number with the bank account or customer service option. Aadhaar card seeding choice screen will shift you to choose your Axis Bank branch account and then ask to enter your twelve digit Aadhar card number to connect to your Axis Bank branch account. All the entered details will update in Axis bank account system and it will be latterly verified by Axis Bank agent automatically. Once your verification as completed then you will notify through confirmation SMS and/or Email on given phone number and/or email address.
Tips to Link Aadhar Card to Axis Bank Account by SMS:
The Axis bank branches have many facilities for the clients to link the Aadhaar card number to the Axis bank branch account by using the SMS option. For the Aadhar card seeding by using SMS, you must have your phone number registered with the Axis bank branch account. Whether your phone number is registered with Axis bank branch account,
You can send the SMS to Axis bank service request mobile number, 5676782 in the following format such as
Aadhaar <Aadhaar No.> AC <last 6 digits of A / C no.> To 5676782
Then your Axis bank branch account number and the Aadhaar card number are sent by message for the linking. The Aadhaar card number is sent by your mobile will be updated in Axis bank system and it will update in Axis bank account system and it will be latterly verified by Axis Bank agent automatically. Once your verification as completed then you will notify through confirmation SMS and/or Email on given phone number and/or email address.
Follow these given steps and procedure to Link your Aadhar Card to the Axis Bank Account by online, offline, SMS and ATM. If you follow these given steps you can easily link your Aadhaar card into Axis bank.
- How To Link Aadhaar Card With BOB Bank Account
- Link Aadhaar Card With ICICI Bank Account Online
- Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Account