Kotak Mahindra bank is a private sector bank in India and it is one of the leading financial organizations of India. This bank offers a wide range of financial services that cater to the day-to-day requirements of the customers.
The advent of traditional banking will change the traditional way of the banking. Moreover, the digital banking provides the high quality and reliable banking solutions. Nowadays, you can perform all your bank activities from the home with the help of internet connection without visiting the bank frequently. Moreover, you also have no time to spend in the bank. The Kotak Mahindra bank is a well-known bank that provides many online services for their customers. This online service will give the customers hassle free and convenient banking experience. Here is the step for how to activate and use the Kotak Mahindra bank net banking.
Procedure for Online Net Banking Registration / Password Generation
- Go to the official website of the Kotak Mahindra website.
- Select the net banking option from the login menu.
- Now, click on register for net banking link. (Register for Net Banking)
- Then, you can enter the details of your Kotak Mahindra bank account such as CRN/CIF/customer number.
- Check the terms and condition box and click on continue button.
- Next, you have to submit the general details like mobile number, email id, etc.
- On your registered mobile number, you will receive the one-time password.
- Enter the OTP in the relevant box and click on continue.
- Then, you will allow setting the new Kotak Mahindra net banking password of your choice.
- Once you receive all the details then you can log into the net banking of the Kotak Mahindra bank.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Services Registration Form
Steps to Activate Net Banking In Kotak bank
In-order to active net banking through offline. You should download the application form and get Net Banking access for. who have Savings Bank Deposit, a Term Deposit, a Current Account or a Demat Account with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
For Individual Customer : Click here to download the application form.
Once download the Kotak Net banking registration form, You should fill up the form and submit it in the drop boxes at Kotak Bank branches/ATMs or You can submit it through mail
- Customer Care Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Contact Centre,
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Post Box Number 16344,
Mumbai 400 013.