04- Quick Ways to Link or Seed Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India (SBI) Online / Offline
Due to many subsidy schemes launched by the Government of Indian, it becomes very important to link the Aadhaar card with the bank accounts. Because of this linking process, you surely get many benefits from any kind of subsidy scheme and it is easy to transfer money directly to your bank account. State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the most popular banks in the country with many branches across each state. Linking the Aadhaar card with the SBI account is a very easy task.
Different ways to link Aadhaar card to SBI bank account:
You can link Aadhaar card with the bank account in four ways. The first way is linking the Aadhaar card to SBI account online and the second way is using the offline method. Next way to link your Aadhaar card is via SMS and the final way is via ATM channel. In this article, you can see detailed about the Aadhaar card to bank account link process.
First way: How to Link Aadhaar card to SBI account via offline mode
If you want to link your Aadhaar card with SBI bank account, then you must keep some of the documents both original and photocopy with you.
- Documents need to link Aadhaar card:
- Original copy of Aadhaar card and one photocopy of it
- Your State Bank of India bank account passbook
- Aadhaar card linking form ( take the printout of Aadhaar card linking form from SBI official website)
- Once you have all these documents with you, then you ready to begin the linking process.
The process of linking Aadhaar card to SBI account:
Please follow the below steps carefully those who want to link their Aadhaar card to SBI account via offline mode.
- First, you need to fill up the Aadhaar card linking form by entering your SBI bank branch name, address, your account number, Aadhaar number, your name, address on the Aadhaar card.
- You have to attach the attested photocopy of the Aadhaar card along with the form.
- Lastly, you have to provide the confirmation for this linking process by entering the details correctly, what asked in the form.
- Once you fill all necessary details correctly, you have to visit your nearest SBI bank branch and submit the application along with Aadhaar card photocopy to the bank officials.
- The bank official will look at your both original and photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- After the bank official signs it and keeps it with them.
- Now, you work end here.
- Afterward, the bank will verify your details with the data taken from the Aadhaar card database.
- Once your details matches, bank process your application further.
- When the entire process completes, you will notify by SMS or email that your bank account linked to Aadhaar card successfully.
- Or else you can call your SBI bank branch and confirm the same.
Using these steps, you can easily link your Aadhaar card with your SBI bank account. However, this procedure takes some days to complete the linking process.
Second way: Link Aadhaar card to SBI account via online mode
If you want to link your link Aadhaar card to SBI account online, then you require access to Internet banking. Once you get the access to Internet banking from SBI bank, you can easily link your Aadhaar card to your bank account. To link Aadhaar card with SBI bank account online follow the steps given below.
- The first step is to log into your State bank of India Internet banking account.
- Then click on the tab My accounts
- Now, you see the link as Link your Aadhaar card and click on it
- After that, you need to enter the details asked in the page such as Mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- After entering all necessary details, you need to click the submit button to submit all your details
- Now, your account linked to your Aadhaar card and soon you will receive the confirmation SMS or email from the bank.
Third way: Link Your Aadhaar card to SBI account via ATM
Using SBI ATM, you can link as well as update your Aadhaar card with your SBI bank account. To link your Aadhaar card to the bank account, first you need to visit your nearest SBI bank ATM and follow the below steps.
- Swipe your ATM card in the ATM machine
- Then enter the four digit PIN number
- Now you need to select the Service –Registration option from the menu
- Select the Aadhaar registration or inquiry according to your need
- Now you can select the account type i.e. savings or current after checking your account type you ask to enter your Aadhaar number.
- You will ask to re-enter the Aadhaar number for confirmation.
Now, you successfully linked your Aadhaar card to SBI bank account via ATM channel. You will receive the confirmation regarding this via SMS or email to the registered mobile number and email ID respectively.
Fourth way: Link Aadhaar card to SBI bank account via SMS
To avail this service, you need to register your mobile number with the SBI bank. Once your mobile register, follow the below steps to link your Aadhaar card with SBI bank account.
- First, send SMS to 567676 by the following format UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number.
- If the mobile number not registered with the bank or the Aadhaar card already linked, then the reply SMS send to you.
- If the mobile registered with the bank, you will receive the confirmation SMS of sending the request.
- Using the UIDAI, the bank will verify the Aadhaar number. In case, it if the verification fails, then SMS will send to you to immediately contact any one of the SBI bank branches along with your Aadhaar card.
These are all the various ways of link your Aadhaar card with SBI bank account so you can use any one of these ways to link your Aadhaar card to SBI account.