Linking Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda account – Online / Offline / Via IVRS SMS 2017
Here are the step by step guide on link or seeding aadhar card with Bank of Baroda via varied method. Aadhaar card is one of the important cards issued by the unique Identification Authority of India through the government of India. If you’re searching for link aadhard card to BOB bank account you will learn on how you to link Aadhaar card to the Bank of Baroda account.
Benefits of linking the Aadhaar card to BOB account
There are several benefits of linking the Aadhaar card number to a bank of Baroda accounts such as scholarship, direct benefits of fund transfer, scholarship, Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee, tribal welfare schemes and others. Linking the Aadhaar card number is not only decreasing the frauds in government sector but also keeps the tracks on individual detail and increase the taxpayers. As per the rules of the government, the banks are tied to work according to them. If the customers do not link the Aadhaar card number to the bank account then your bank account may not function. The customer cannot use the ration card if the Aadhaar card number is not linked to the bank account. The customer can get the government benefits such as pension and others only by linking the Aadhaar card you can get the LPG. You would not get the LPG if you do not link the Aadhaar card to your bank account. So there are lots of the benefits available for linking the Aadhaar card to your bank account number.
The bank of Baroda offers the three methods to link the Aadhaar card to their BOB account. They are
03 Simple Steps of Link / Seed Aadhaar Card to Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- By uses of online mode.
- By uses of offline mode.
- By uses of SMS mode.
Document process is link to Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda account
- You need to Hard copy and Xerox copy of Aadhaar card.
- Bank account statement is must
- (If you need to register it by online, you do not want the hard copy).
- Aadhaar card number
- Your net banking details are also must
Steps Link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account by Online
- Go to the official Bank Of Baroda site: www.bobibanking.com
- Click on your user account and enter the retail/corporate user ID
- After that, enter your user id and password and login into your Bank of Baroda online account
- At that time, you click on the ‘service’ Tab
- Next, you will see the Aadhaar seeding option and click on it
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and click on ‘submit’ button.
How to link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda bank account via Offline
If you are not familiar with BOB Internet Banking and desire to link your Aadhaar card with your Bank of Baroda account number by manually. Then you need to visit the nearby Bank of Baroda branch with required documents link aadhar card and bank passbook etc.
Follow the simple instruction to Link Aadhaar card with BOB account by offline
- In the bank, the customers have to ask the application form to link Aadhaar card to Bank of Baroda bank account
- The customer can get the “Bank of Baroda aadhar link form” from counter
- Fill the application form and then submit it to counter
- The bank officer many ask for original documents for the verification purpose. After completing the verification process they will return the original to you.
- The bank officer will provide the lower option receipt of the form
- The bank of Baroda will verify the Aadhaar card number and then link to the bank
- Once the verification process is complete then the customer will receive the confirmation SMS or email from the bank
Link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda account by SMS
If you’re Bank of Baroda customer you can link up Aadhaar card with bank account by SMS method. You need to send message to seven digit number and 9176612303 in below declare format.
- UID space will use twelve digit Aadhaar number and send it to 5616150 (quality charge suitable)
- UID space will use twelve digit Aadhaar number and send it to 5616150 (usual charges appropriate)
I hope you liked the above article on linking Aadhaar card to the Bank of Baroda account. If you enjoyed these above mentioned steps. Please share this to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and more.
Recommended for you: