Check Punjab national bank Account Balance Enquiry Via SMS and Missed Call
The Punjab national bank is one of the most familiar and leading banks in the country of India. It was established in the year of 12th April 1895 at Lahore, with an authorized capital of Rs 2 lacks and working capital of Rs 20,000. The intuitive visionaries and patriots similar to Lala Lajpat Rai, Mr. E C Jessawala, Babu Kali Prison Roy, Lala Harkishan Lal and Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia displayed audacity in generous appearance to the strength of nationalism by establishing the first bank purely managed by the Indians with Indian Capital. During the long history of over 121 years of bank and seven banks are merged with the Punjab national bank and it has become stronger and stronger with a network of 6809 branches and 9669 ATMs at all over the country of India. Today the Bank stands tall amongst nationalized banks in most important economic parameters such as Domestic Business, Net Advances, Global Business, CASA Deposits Savings Deposits and Operating Profit as well as Domestic Deposits.
PNB Balance enquiry through the missed call
The Punjab national bank is providing the missed call balance enquiry to their customers. Many customers are getting tired to check their account balance in the bank or ATMs for the reason that the bank and ATMs take much time and also you have the stand in the long queue. Missed call is the uniquely Indian innovation has established the new authenticity of sorts at Punjab national bank. Given how a large number of Indians like to give missed calls so as to indicate to the party at the other end to call back, the bank has devised an easy and simple system which exploits the trait in an exclusive manner. The municipal division lender has launched a service that permits its consumers to discover out their savings account balance by giving the “missed call” to a bank.
Punjab National Bank(PNB) Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
Punjab National Bank Missed Call Service
All the Punjab national bank consumers contain to do in order to know their savings account balance is dialed the bank’s customer care at moreover 18001802222 or 01202490000 and provide no added than three rings using their registered mobile phone numbers. Right away after getting the missed call, the system at the bank’s end sends the details of the accounts balance via an SMS.
How to Check Your Account Balance via the Missed Call or SMS?
- It is one of the best and reliable ways to the PNB customers. This missed call system is obtainable to consumers who contain registers their mobile number with the Punjab national bank. It so simple and easy way for you and it does not take much more time to provide the information about your account balance details.
- If you need to check your account balance details just dial the number of Punjab national bank and give the missed call to them in the number of 1800 180 2222 and 1800 103 2222.
- If you don’t know the toll a free number of Punjab national bank banks just visit the official website of Punjab national bank of India bank and then get the toll free and give a missed call to check your mini statement and balance checking process within a minute.
- Toll-free PNB dial should offer nontransactional services in an easy, fast and secure manner to your registered Indian mobile number. If you can’t able to give a missed call just send the SMS to them after a couple of minutes you will receive response SMS from the Punjab national bank.
- Facility obtainable by sending keyword by SMS to the number of 5607040.
SMS Banking for Balance Enquriy
account balance checking process
It has the similar process of missed call and SMS banking like BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number. After sending the SMS to the Punjab national bank and then you will get the response SMS with your complete details about bank account balance checking process.
Note: Facility obtainable by sending keyword by SMS to the number of 5607040.
|BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
|Mini Statement||MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
|Cheque Status||CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
|For Self Transfer Of Funds (Daily Limit Rs. 5,000/- ):||SLFTRF /space/ FROM A/C /space/ TO A/C /space/ AMOUNT
e.g. SLFTRF 015300YYYYYYYYYY 015300XXXXXXXXXX 100
Features of PNB
- Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account
- Get last clear balance in the account/s.
- FREE of cost
- Convenient, safe and secure way to get Account Balance
- Registration for PNB Missed Call Service
- Available to customers registered for SMS Alert.
- Track your accounts, round the clock.