State Bank of India 24×7 Customer Care Number Helpline Number: State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of deposits, branches, assets, employees, and customers. The SBI group consists of State bank of India and five associate banks. This group has the extensive network over twenty thousand plus branches in India and one hundred and eight six offices in thirty-four countries across the world. The State bank of India non-banking subsidiaries is market leaders in their relevant field. Thus, it provides the widest range of services like life insurance, merchant banking, mutual fund and much more. It created the unique method of serving its customers even on the holiday.
The customers can also avail the facilities of online banking and transactions. The services of the SBI are varied and innovative amongst all of its competitive banks. The services provided by the SBI include the host of products and services that suit for all types of the consumers. The products and services of the SBI are personal banking, NRI services, agriculture, corporate, SME, international, and domestic treasury.
SBI Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers :
If you’ve any queries, Please call SBI’s 24X7 helpline numbers
- Toll free number: 1800 11 2211
- Toll free number: 1800 425 3800
- Toll number: 080-26599990
SBI Customer Care EMail ID & Corporate Address
Special features of the SBI:
- There is no collateral required for loans below five lakhs.
- This bank understands the needs of the units better i.e. customer.
- In addition, it has the competitive interest rate.
- There is also the availability of an experienced technical team.
- SBI is the pioneer and the market leader in the cluster financing.
- It comes up with the simplified credit scoring models for every industry.
Features of the SBI credit card:
The SBI credit card is another wonderful product of the State bank of India. It has revolutionized the Indian banking system and the payment modes. Some of the features of the SBI credit card listed here.
- The SBI Credit Card offers a Classic VISA card that is acceptable in India.
- Eligibility for applying for the SBI Credit Card is Rs.75000 for salaried and 60000 for business people per annum.
- SBI Credit Card is acceptable over one lakh five thousand merchants in India and Nepal.
- Moreover, the SBI credit card accepted to one hundred and seventeen cash-point locations in fifty-seven cities.
- One can withdraw ten thousand rupees daily using the SBI credit card.
- This also comes with an insurance of amount of two lakhs on road and four lakhs.
- You can get the credit card limit according to your salary or payroll.
- It has more protection while compared with the debit card, cash, and cheque.
- SBI provides many types of credit card. Some of the credit card types are simply save credit cards, air India/signature credit card, and air India /platinum credit card.
- The State bank of India offers the credit card to its customers with various benefits and rewards.
SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Dial 1860 180 1290 or 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
- SBI credit card customer care number 24X7 : 1800 180 1290 (toll free)
Customer care details of the SBI loan:
The State Bank of India provides many loan options for the customers in order to satisfy their financial needs with the best interest rate. State Bank of India Loans disburses many kinds of the loan products via its wide network of branches across India. Once you’ve applied loan. You can check SBI loan application status. Some of the loan products provide by the SBI bank listed here.
- Home loan
- Car loan
- Jewel loan
- Educational loan
- Property loans etc.
You can contact the customer care number for any queries, complaints, issues regarding the loan products and you can call anytime and anywhere. You can contact the customer care via phone, email, or directly visiting one of the SBI branches. The customer care numbers are 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800. Or else, you can give missed cal to this number and they will call you back. You can also send SMS to 8008 202020 and someone from the customer care department will get back you soon.
1 CommentAdd a Comment
SBI charging me for credit card which in never received Fraud SBI i already sent email for this on 3rd April and continuesly sendind but they never reply theie sales excutive calling me for attaching utility bill with SBI card they charging intrest and penalty my civil score is also effecting SBI is provoking me for suicide