If you recently applied for a SBI Credit Card and not able to find your application status, here is simple guide on how to check your sbi credit card application status online & offline
State bank of India(SBI) is one of the most leading and familiar multinational public sector banking and financial services company. And it is the government owned corporation with its headquarters in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. It had possessions of 30.72 trillion and more than 14,000 branches, and also has the 191 foreign offices across the 36 leading countries and making it the largest bank sector and financial service company in India by belongings.
The state bank of India got 232ns position on the Fortune Global 500 lists of the biggest international corporation in the year of 2016. In the world, the millions of people having the account in the state bank of India because they trust their services and the bank provide lots and lots of benefits to their clients. Opening an account with state bank of India always comes handy as it has lots of benefits such as they provide the facility to make online payment for all the government exam or at any government sites, Easy, fast and secure internet banking services, the large number of ATMs, no minimum balance charges and much more.
How to Apply State Bank of India (SBI) Credit Card
Implementing the credit cards in state bank of India is very straightforward and easy process to you. Most of the people need the credit cards for access the benefits. Follow the simple steps to apply sbi credit card online
- Just go and log in the state bank of India account through the online Click here for Apply
- Then you should select what type of credit cards your need to apply like the SBI provide the different range of credit cards to the people such as elite SBI credit card, signature SBI Credit Card, Platinum SBI Credit Card. And the platinum card some advantages includes Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card and Simply SAVE SBI Credit Card.
- Click Apply Button
- Enter all the necessary details and submit application
- Next page will visualize your credit card application number and its status
- Note down the credit card application number as you will require it later to check status
- Submit some documentation like your aadhar card, voter ID, bank account statement, license, passport, etc.
- Enter the submit button
- The bank faculties does not take so much of time to provide and the credit cards
- All the SBI credit cards would fulfill your needs in your life.
- After completion of verification process by the state bank of India faculties then you will get the credit card within some couple of days.
How to Check the SBI Credit Card Application Status Online
Are you search for SBI credit card application status? then go to search the state bank of India official page on the internet. Nowadays, SBI Credit Cards have 2.86 million credit card customers, which make SBI Credit Cards the third largest credit card provider in India. SBI is the largest Government Bank in India, and it is currently offering 35+ Credit Cards.
- To know your credit card status, Just go and check the official website of state bank of India
- You will see “Track Your Application Tab” on the Home Page.
- Click on “Check the status of your application“
- Enter application number for status checking.
- If you don’t have the application number, just click on the retrieve application tab
- Please select date of birth from calendar icon and Enter “PAN card number”
- Click Retrieve button
- Finally, you will see your SBI credit card application status on the screen.
Note: If you forget your credit card application number just click on the retrieve application tab then enter the required “PAN Card” & “Date of Birth” details that will help to you to check credit card application status in quick way.
Track SBI Credit Card Status Offline
Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number/Email ID
If you’ve any queries, Please call SBI’s credit card customer care helpline number
- Dial 1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02(Prefix local the STD code)
or 1800 180 1290 (toll free)
State Bank of India Headquarters:
Corporate Centre, IV Floor,
State Bank Bhawan, Madame Cama Road,
Mumbai 400-021, Maharashtra, India
Tel: 022-22029456 , Fax: 022 22742431, Email-ID: email@example.com
I hope you liked all the information related to SBI Credit Card Status. Still If you’ve any queries on SBI Card then you can leave a comment in the comment box.
You may also read the following links to Know About Other Bank Credit Card Status Online
- Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
- ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online
- Kotak Credit Card Application Status Online
- HDFC Credit Card Application Status Online
- IndusInd Credit Card Application Status Online
- Citibank Credit Card Application Status Online
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
I want to know my sbi card
I want to know my SBI simply saveing credit card